The Waldorf Towers offers a small number of private apartments for residential occupancy. Marrying the finest qualities of exclusive 5 star luxury with the sense of residential serenity provides a discreet experience.
Our Towers apartments have wonderful history, having served as residences to such luminaries as Frank Sinatra, Cole Porter, Generals Douglas MacArthur and Omar Bradley, Presidents Eisenhower and Hoover, the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, and many others.
Yet the reality is that most of our residents have not been decades long: they have constituted those in New York for medical treatment, extended business ventures, or the neighbor accomplishing that long-desired renovation who needs a 6 month temporary residence.
Features that make us so appealing include:
- Full service, and in some cases production level, kitchens
- Access to Le Cles D'or level concierge service
- High level security
- Private entrance
- Various footprints ranging in size for 500 to 5400 square feet and from one to six bedroom configurations
- Private entrance with the full range of services equated with this legendary icon
- Round the clock room service
- Butler's pantries
- In-room safes
- Twenty-four hour housekeeping services
For residential options, we invite you to contact Jackie Collens at 212-872-4684 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Whether a three month stay while renovating your home, taking advantage of Manhattan's wonderful medical community, or those looking for truly long term residences, Jackie can provide information and pricing. Our apartments vary from modest two bedroom footprints with full kitchen facilities to enormous options featuring production level kitchens and substantial living arrangements.