THE TOWERS OF THE WALDORF ASTORIA NEW YORK
Occupying the top 14 floors of the legendary Waldorf Astoria New York, the Towers of the Waldorf Astoria New York is our intimate, richly-appointed luxury “hotel atop a hotel.” With an exclusive entrance steps off Park Avenue in midtown east, it boasts some of the world’s most sought-after accommodations and private residences – many steeped in legend and lore.Book Now
The Royal Suite was once the New York home of the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, while the Presidential Suite has hosted almost a century’s worth of US presidents. The Waldorf Towers is where John and Jackie Kennedy spent their wedding night, and jazz legend Cole Porter wrote many of his classics over a 25-year residency in the suite now bearing his name.
We've also hosted countless celebrities, heads-of-state and other notable individuals in our suites, which feature elegant architectural elements and custom interiors with museum-quality antiques and artwork.
TOWERS SERVICES & AMENITIES
From the discreet entrance (off 50th street or via an underground parking garage) to our elegant Art Deco-style suites and private residences, it’s easy to see why the Waldorf Towers is chosen time and time again by some of the most discerning people in the world.
In addition to our hallowed history, we offer these impeccable services and amenities:
- Individually-designed and configurable suites with up to five bedrooms; some include full kitchens, dining rooms, terraces and maids' quarters
- Exclusive check-in lobby
- Daily complimentary continental breakfast in the Astoria Lounge
- A dedicated Les Clefs D'Or concierge for every guest
- High-level security and private entrances
- Twice-daily maid service with nightly turn-down
- Access to the Waldorf Astoria New York’s many additional amenities including Theatre Desk, Limo Service, the 19th Floor Fitness Center, exclusive dining experiences, and the Waldorf Astoria Spa
Contact our Suite Specialist at 212-872-1211.Book Now